I think almost every frontend developer has read about it: Common mistakes when setting up your frontend toolchain without any doubt:
- I know my toolchain best and I don’t care if anyone in my team or project has experience with the tools that I’m using, especially build tools.
- Oops, I didn’t even evaluated my toolchain with the project environments and requirements.
- They run on Linux fine – who cares about Windows.. OSX is overrated!
- I don’t maintain my toolchain because it works fine for now and forever.. amen!
- There is no space for documentation.
Hello World – Nice to meet you – I’m Frank and welcome to my official blog, which is under construction currently.
Well, see you later.